Welcome to PokeBattleMansion Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to PokeBattleMansion Forums!

You have stumbled into a oasis of time and space. This is the world of pokemon! GO TO HOME TAB TO ACCESS THE FORUMZ!!! CLICK ON PORTAL TAB TO GO TO LIVE CHAT!!!

I forgot my password

VIRTUAL IPOD!

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:52 pm

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 431 messages in 80 subjects

We have 18 registered users

The newest registered user is lovfitf

CAT!!!

Keywords

Latest topics

» Love your meme
Personal stuff EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:37 pm by Im_The_Devil

» PBM Championship Tournament [Round 2]
Personal stuff EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 am by Im_The_Devil

» Photos <3
Personal stuff EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:34 pm by Im_The_Devil

» Forum update progress
Personal stuff EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:31 pm by Im_The_Devil

» Help needed...
Personal stuff EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:15 pm by Im_The_Devil

» Pokemon A-To-Z
Personal stuff EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:29 pm by Im_The_Devil

» Post your desktop!
Personal stuff EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:40 pm by Im_The_Devil

» More questions.
Personal stuff EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:46 am by C4

» Random Questions..
Personal stuff EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:45 am by C4

Affiliates

free forum

BBC NEWS RADIO

2 posters

Personal stuff

Im_The_Devil
    Im_The_Devil
    Admin
    Admin

My Pet : Lucario

Personal stuff Empty Personal stuff

Post by Im_The_Devil Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Life is so complicated. Friends, Relationships, Activities, fun,... those words... those.. inconceivable terms. What is a friend? What can make a human happy?
    It feels that destiny is spell-bound to childhood, adolescent, adulthood, late-adulthood, retirement, and death. Everything i do or say and... THEN WHAT?!
    The life cycle, yes! lol!
    Relationships is complicated. What is "love"? A mix of trust and care? A feeling of deep desire for someone or something? The old cliche "Do whats best for the person you love" or is it true that we always hurt the ones we love the most? Why do we love someone in particular and they don't love us back? If one shows love toward another person, then why won't he/she love that person back? is it because that love is also physical appearance? Yes. The sad truth is physical appearances matter. One might ask, Why? It is because it is again tied to the idea of survival of the best! Even if it means survival of the most handsome/cutest. Then again... Everyone has there own opinions about what looks good. Although there is a general consensus of what is cute and handsome. *sigh* the mystery of love confused
    The distinction between male and female in the natural kingdom. Males compete for a female, and females pick and choose. scratch
    That claim is not a opinion. It's the truth through observation! geek
    Are internet friends truly friends? WTF ARE INTERNET FRIENDS? People who you meet and trust through the use of digital interaction? I fear not!

Should we rank our friends in terms of value? Wouldn't that create jealousy? Why do love also work on a material and physical standpoint? For example marriage because your spouse is rich, handsome, cute, etc... Why do humans think about personal gain? Is that the way how nature works? The survival of the fittest? So that the species can survive with the best genes?
    WHY DO HUMANS GET BORED?! It's because boredom is a survival trait. HEAR ME! It's a fucking survival trait! rabbit
    Why? because it let's us move on to bigger and BETTER things! Harsh? Spheal with it.
    Now!
    Let's talk about anger lol!
    Why do animals get mad? Why do some people don't get mad that often? What motivates us to be angry? Is anger a symptom of depression? Is anger a reaction towards a unfavorable action toward you?
    Ultimately, Anger is self inflicted. Of course, there is almost always a stimuli for one to be angry if not then he/she is a psychopath geek jk jk

What's your opinion towards humans in general. The internet? Relationships? Happiness? Purpose of us?
    santa
    C4
    C4
    Admin
    Admin

My Pet : Archeops

Personal stuff Empty Re: Personal stuff

Post by C4 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:38 pm

All fake.
    No, but, eh, despite me really generally having an opinion, negative or positive, on literally everything, I wish my English was better so that I could give a proper response. Burn me.
    Im_The_Devil
    Im_The_Devil
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Im_The_Devil Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:16 pm

C4 wrote:All fake.
    No, but, eh, despite me really generally having an opinion, negative or positive, on literally everything, I wish my English was better so that I could give a proper response. Burn me.
    What do you mean by fake? Sorry
    Im_The_Devil
    Im_The_Devil
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Im_The_Devil Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Calling friends by their name every now and then is a symbol of respect , or so I heard. :p
    C4
    C4
    Admin
    Admin

My Pet : Archeops

Post by C4 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 pm

I was just kidding about the fake thing.
    Also... when I call my friends by their name, I want them to know that shit just got serious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:05 am